Monday, February 8, 2010

zebra print furniture


I have just completed a really cute night stand.It has a rounded front and delicate legs.I've been zebra striping several pieces which has generated a lot of interest.I originally planned on putting an antique finish on it but when the striping was complete I just loved the crisp contrast the black stripes made against the white background, so I left it alone.This piece would look great in a bedroom beside a bed covered in almost any solid color.That's the great thing about black & white, it goes with almost any color.The bed could also be adorned with a few zebra print pillows.The key to a sucessful use of zebra print is use it on only a few decorative items throughout the room.This night stand makes a bold statement in any room you decide to place it in.More photos of this and other decorative items can be viewed at artworksbycarol.etsy.com How do you decorate with animal prints?I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment